Brazilian outsourcing major Stefanini has launched its new brand purpose in line with its transformation in the digital age. In an announcement, Stefanini said the company’s new purpose would be “co-creating solutions for a better future”. According to Stefanini CEO Marco Stefanini, co-creation is the ability to add forces, companies, and customers together to innovate with an experience that engages the consumer. Alongside the new purpose, the company renews its logo to maintain a better connection with the digital world. The new look is in accordance with the primary needs of the modern society, said Eliezer Silveira Filho of Stefanini Latin America. Stefanini is present in 40 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information