Heidi Hagle, the vice-president of human resources and facilities at Stefanini, a USD1bn global IT provider, has been named as one of the nominees for Notable Women in HR by Crain Content Studio. The award-giving body recognizes the most extraordinary women leaders in the field of HR, particularly those who contribute to the sector’s advancement. According to Crain Content, the nominees are selected based on their career accomplishments, involvement in nonprofits and community groups, and evidence of being a mentor to those in their respective areas. Having stayed with Stefanini for more than 20 years now, Hagle leads a total 34 people worldwide, including the US, the Philippines, India, and China. A company statement said that Hagle has led various programs about HR in the last few years which show her passion for her company and its talents.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information