Ian Barkin has been named the chief strategy and marketing officer for Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. The announcement was made by the company chief executive, Chuck Sykes. Barkin is a co-founder of global intelligent automation and robotic process automation leader Symphony Ventures, Inc. To recall, SYKES acquired Symphony Ventures back in November, effectively becoming the first front-office BPO firm with significant automation capability. The deal it forged with Symphony was only part of a bigger thrust to redefine SYKES as a digital customer experience firm. The company portfolio now extends across the entire customer lifecycle, including marketing, sales, and care. The Symphony transaction is considered as proof of the company’s move to continue improving its care of its customers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information