The Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines-East ASEAN Growth Area (Bimp-Eaga) Submarine Terrestrial (Best) Cable System project is forecast to further boost Mindanao’s position as an investment destination for ICT-BPO companies. According to ICT Davao Inc President Samuel Matunog, the early years of the laying down of the Best cable system will serve the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM). The challenge, he said, is how to get the connection out of ARMM and into neighboring provinces. The project will provide better internet interconnection and increase bandwidth within the Bimp-Eaga sub-economic region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information