Global outsourcing and technology services firm Aegis Limited announced that it has received the National Award 2016 for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). The award was given by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India. Aegis currently employs more than 700 PwDs globally, accounting for over 1.75% of its total workforce. The company has partnered with over 27 NGOs worldwide and more than 100 institutions. Aegis Limited Global CEO Sandip Sen said “diversity and inclusion” is at the core of the company’s business strategy and this will continue to be one of Aegis’ key focus areas.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information