Partners Group, a global investment management firm, will acquire Philippine-based outsourcing group SPi Global in a deal that values the company at USD330m. The development was announced by PLDT Inc., which has an 18.32 percent economic interest in SPi Global through its indirect subsidiary, PLDT Global Investments Corp. SPi Global is also controlled by CVC Capital Partners Asia III. The outsourcing firm provides outsourced services to education, science, technical, and medical research publishers. Earlier, ADEC Innovations acquired the healthcare business of SPi Global, SPi Healthcare Inc., in the Philippines. SPi Healthcare Inc. provides revenue cycle management and various healthcare back-office support services to clients in the United States through its delivery centers in Manila and Dumaguete in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information