The Matina Golf and Country Club in Davao City will be transformed into a central business district similar to the Cebu IT Park, according to Cebu-based developer Cebu Landmasters Inc. (CLI). The plan of transforming the nine-hole, eighteen-hectare golf course in Matina into a business park is already on its master planning stages and land development. Envisioned for the business park would be a mall, a civic center, rows of residential condominiums, office buildings, and rows of business process outsourcing (BPO) buildings. CLI CEO Jose Soberano III also disclosed that CLI is looking at the possibility of putting up a medical facility and even a graduate school. He said the business district would mirror, to a certain extent, the Cebu IT Park but in “a better way.”
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information