Business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider Telus International Philippines has partnered with Hands on Manila, an NGO, to clean up a school and a community in Tondo, Manila. Telus heeded the call of the Department of Education to support the yearly Brigada Eskwela in preparation for the opening of classes in June. Jeffrey Puritt, president and CEO of Telus International, said Telus Days of Giving is just one of the ways that the company provides its team members the chance to show their commitment to the communities around the world. Over 2,600 Telus volunteers came to Rosauro Almario Elementary School to refurbish some of the school’s facilities and extend their helping hands to the surrounding community.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information