Employees of BPO firm Sykes have taken 50 personal computers to Calintaan National High School in Occidental Mindoro which the company has donated to the school’s students and faculty. The donation was part of Syke’s corporate social responsibility program, Sykes Cares. The company said that the computers will help promote an improved educational experience for the school, and will serve as an avenue for better opportunities and academic advancement for the students. The beneficiary school is a public high school situated in a third class municipality in the province of Occidental Mindoro. Sykes’ CSR arm is a philanthropy program established as an education advocacy arm of the company. According to the company, Sykes Cares promotes literacy, and rolls out various relevant and sustainable education-based projects on an annual basis.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information