Business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider Intelenet has said that providing health insurance to its employees will boost their performance and give them the reassurance that their healthcare needs are being taken care of. Intelenet Deputy General Manager of Human Resources Marvin Pasia made the announcement after the BPO firm, which has over 3,000 employees in the Philippines, formally signed a healthcare services agreement with Intellicare, one of the country’s top health maintenance organizations (HMO). Pasia said BPO is a competitive industry and an HMO such as Intelenet is needed to support employees, so boosting their performance. He added that Intelenet also demonstrates how it values its workforce at all levels by including HMO coverage in their compensation and benefits regardless of the position in the organization. The signing of the deal between Intelenet and Intellicare was also attended by Lockton Philippines, an insurance broker that specializes in employee benefits.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information