Business process services firm Synnex has announced the appointment of Ann Vezina to the company’s Board of Directors. The entry of Vezina brings the total number of Synnex’s independent directors to eight and the total board membership to 11. She has also been appointed to the company’s Audit Committee. Duane Zitzner, Chairman of the SYNNEX Corporation Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, said Vezina’s BPO expertise will be invaluable to the company’s global business services in the coming years. Vezina most recently was the Corporate Vice President, Human Resources, of Xerox Business Services, a role she was promoted to in 2013.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information