Newly elected Talisay City, Cebu Mayor Eduardo Gullas said part of his administration’s seven-point agenda would be to invite business process outsourcing (BPO) players to invest in the city. Having BPO companies operating in the city will bring economic development to Talisay, Gullas said. Talisay City is the next city south of Cebu City, where the BPO industry is concentrated. The 85-year-old mayor presented his seven-point agenda in his inaugural speech. Talisay City is not included in the next wave cities for the IT-BPO industry in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information