Atelier Lumikha, a Philippine-based knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) firm, has confirmed its entry to the Philippine eLearning Society (PeLS), the country’s premier organization for promoting eLearning competency through education. Atelier Lumikha said its membership to PeLS underscores its commitment to developing online, self-service learning solutions for Filipinos in the BPO and KPO industries. Atelier Lumikha director Harry Fozzard said online training or eLearning has the potential to be a great equalizer for disseminating vocational learning for the BPO industry. The company helps American businesses outsource people, process, and technology.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information