US-based tech outsourcing firm TaskUs has announced the appointment of Joe Buggy as its first Chief Operating Officer, as the company continues to grow into new markets. TaskUs CEO Bryce Maddock said Buggy brings more than three decades of leadership experience to help the company in its next phase of growth. He willl bring leadership and perspective to the operational efficiency needed for TaskUs’ global workforce of 10,000, Maddock said. Buggy is a Six Sigma Black Belt and has chaired the BPO subcommittee tasked with the development of the stringent best practices criteria for the prestigious J.D. Power “Excellence in Service & Support” industry award. TaskUs, is a global outsourcing company headquartered in the greater Los Angeles Metro area, opened its first office in the Philippines in 2009.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information