TaskUs chief executive officer Bryce Maddock said the company’s employee-centric and values-driven cultur, as well as the number of benefits it offers to employees, have made it one of the best BPO companies to work for. Maddock said among the benefits that attract millennials to TaskUs are onboard dieticians, wellness coaches, MMA fight sessions and running fitness challenges. The company also pioneered 120-day maternity leave since 2015, and provides a comprehensive LGBTQ HMO coverage. TaskUs boasts of 22% attrition rate, the lowest in the industry. It also has a score of 63% Employee Net Promoter Score on employee satisfaction.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information