Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) director Ishaat Hussain has retired from the company’s board effective 3 September. In a filing, the IT outsourcing giant said Hussain has ceased to be a director of the company as per the retirement age policy of directors of the company. He served as interim Chairman at TCS from November 2016 amid the boardroom battle between Tata Sons and Cyrus Mistry. He was succeeded by TCS’ former CEO N Chandrasekaran in February this year. TCS provides IT services, consulting, and business solutions to global clients and operates in over 40 countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information