Information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) companies from South Korea and the Philippines will meet in Manila for the two-day Inbound Business Matching Mission. The undertaking seeks to promote the Philippine IT-BPM sector through a showcase of the country’s IT offerings. The two-day ‘2017 Philippines-Korea ICT Partnership Program’ will provide a venue for ICT companies of both countries to exchange business experiences and develop possible business relationships. The main areas for business opportunities include digital advertising solutions, Internet of Things cloud-platform providers, smart-center platform solutions, database-encryption solutions, geographic information systems, education technology and software, digital-signage solutions among others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information