TaskUs founders Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir have been selected as finalists for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 Great Los Angeles Awards. TaskUs has become a leading US outsourcing firm with offices in San Francisco, Australia and the Philippines, and has a workforce of over 5,000 employees. Based on their experiences in the Philippines, the founders built their first office in Manila in 2009 with a core team of five team members before expanding to the six offices in Manila that they have today. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs in over 145 cities in 60 countries. Winners of the regional award will be announced at a black-tie Awards Gala on June 21 at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information