Eton Properties Philippines, the property unit of LT Group Inc, is adding a fifth business process outsourcing office tower at Eton Centris in Quezon City. In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, LT Group said Eton will continue to expand, with the new BPO office tower set to increase its leasing portfolio. Eton’s earnings as of end-March amounted to P62m m, 22% higher than the P51m reported last year. Eton contributed 3% of LT Group’s total income for the first quarter of the year. LT Group said its income for Q1 of the year reached P2.2bn, 40% higher than the P1.6bn reported during the same period last year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information