The Philippine government has urged the Saudi Council of Chambers and the Saudi business sector to look into the business process outsourcing in the Philippines for possible investment cooperation. Philippine Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Ezzedin Tago, met with Engr. Omar Bahlaiwa, Secretary General of the Saudi Council of Chambers at the Riyadh Headquarters of the CSC to discuss investment opportunities. Aside from agricultural products and tourism as potential sectors for bilateral trade, the Philippine ambassador has urged Saudi traders to come to the country and take a closer look at the booming BPO industry for possible investment. Tago said Saudi investors can look into the non-voice sectors and professions such as engineering, accounting and other services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information