As part of its efforts to seek bilateral cooperation with Asian companies, Sitel Philippines Corp. has announced its plan to join the Trade Mission of the International Trade Council to Singapore. To be held from March 25-28, the trade mission to Singapore offers an important opportunity for the company to create lasting relationships with international firms, Sitel Philippines said. According to Raymund Anthony Ermita, director of business development and account management at Sitel Philippines, the firm’s participation in the mission will help to further cement its position as a market leader in the field of customer experience. Sitel Group is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The trade mission will include several networking events, seminars, and presentations about business opportunities in Singapore. Apart from these, it will also feature on-site visits and business-to-business meetings organized by the International Trade Council.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information