Customer support solutions provider TaskUs announced that it has been awarded Platinum Accreditation from Investors in People (IIP). The award, according to TaskUs, validates how it has revolutionized the outsourcing industry through its people-first promise and suite of accompanying employee benefits. TaskUs is the largest and only IIP-accredited BPO company in the Philippines, and the first organization to receive the Health and Wellbeing award in the country. The Platinum Accreditation is the highest level of recognition from IIP. TaskUs earned the highest score out of the 5,000+ organizations that were assessed using the latest IIP standard, making TaskUs the largest Platinum organization in the world with over 10,000 employees. TaskUs CEO Bryce Maddock said the company has been empowering its employees to deliver exceptional results for its clients every day.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information