Santa Monica, California-based business process outsourcing firm TaskUs is hiring 500 more employees in the US as part of its expansion. In a statement, the company said the 500 employees will be occupying two floors of the Finesilver Building in San Antonio. The company is leasing a 32,000-square-feet former factory-turned-office lofts underneath the I-10 and I-35 interchange. The company plans to use the San Antonio office as an offshore option for businesses seeking customer service center operations. Earlier, the company announced that it will have a new office situated in the Santa Monica airport.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information