Santa Monica, California-based business process outsourcing firm TaskUs is hiring 500 more employees in the US as part of its expansion. In a statement, the company said the 500 employees will be occupying two floors of the Finesilver Building in San Antonio. The company is leasing a 32,000-square-feet former factory-turned-office lofts underneath the I-10 and I-35 interchange. The company plans to use the San Antonio office as an offshore option for businesses seeking customer service center operations. Earlier, the company announced that it will have a new office situated in the Santa Monica airport.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information