TCS announced that it won a deal with M&G Prudential, the UK and European savings and investments business of Prudential, to digitally transform their business and deliver enhanced service for its UK savings and retirement customers. The deal is valued over GBP500m (USD690m) over 10 years and covers the support of over 4 million customer policies. The administration of over 4 million life and pensions contracts will move from Prudential’s incumbent business partner to TCS which has transferred more than 17 million policies already to its digital platform, TCS BaNCS. John Foley, Chief Executive of M&G Prudential, said, strategic partnerships are an important part of their five-year plan to improve customer outcomes through the GBP250m capital investment that shareholders are making in the business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information