Global IT services and outsourcing firm TCS has been named one of Fortune’s Top 50 companies that are changing the world. The Change the World list recognizes companies that have had a positive social impact through activities that are part of their core business strategy. It prioritizes firms with annual revenues of USD1bn or more and TCS ranked 30th among many of the world’s most notable brands. The recognition, according to TCS EVP and CTO K Ananth Krishnan, exemplifies the company’s commitment to excellence and service to society. Fortune cited TCS’s innovative digital solutions that are helping to make a positive impact for marginalized communities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information