TeleTech has recently opened a new customer engagement center in Temple, Texas, to further expand its proprietary end-to-end Humanify™ Customer Engagement as a Service offering. With the opening of the new location, TeleTech is now hiring healthcare-focused customer experience associates and licensed insurance agents, the company said in a statement. Martin DeGhetto, chief operating officer at TeleTech, said the company is looking for candidates who have empathy, compassion, and a strong work ethic to build the team in the local market. Founded in 1982, TeleTech has more than 48,000 employees in different contact centers and facilities around the world, including 18 delivery centers in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information