Sykes Enterprises further augments its multi-lingual customer engagement capabilities following its initial expansion into Cyprus. In a press statement, Sykes said it recently opened a new delivery facility in the city of Larnaca to focus on clients in markets across Northern and Central Europe. The initial pilot of the expansion is led by an existing client in the communications industry, said Christian Schaffer, Senior Vice President for Central & Northern Europe at Sykes. Larnaca is a port city on the south coast of Cyprus. Sykes serves its clients through two geographic operating regions – the Americas and EMEA. In the Philippines, Sykes operates delivery centers in six locations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information