IT consulting and outsourcing giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), has been recognized as a leader in Global Capital Markets Application Outsourcing for the sixth consecutive year. India-headquartered TCS was recognized for its comprehensive suite of IP/tools/accelerators/frameworks for capital market application services, the significant expansion of its operations capabilities, and its drive for cost effectiveness and productivity in its engagements. TCS emerged as leader after Everest Group analysed the capabilities of 27 leading AO providers, specific to the global capital markets sector. Susheel Vasudevan, Vice President and Head of Banking and Financial Services, TCS, said the recognition is a testimony to the company’s relentless focus on customers’ goals, strategic business partnerships and investment in end-to-end digital financial solutions. TCS operates a contact center in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information