The Cebu City government has once again recognized Teleperformance Cebu as one of the city’s top employers for the fourth consecutive year. The award was given to Teleperformance during the recent 4th Cebu IT-BPM Recognition Night. Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmena said that the awards are given to IT-BPM firms in Cebu that have “contributed significantly” to job creation in the city. He said Cebu City would not be what it is today without the investment of business process outsourcing companies, and that the growth of Cebu City is primarily attributed to the bustling IT-BPM industry. Teleperformance executive vice president Trina Stone-Ranin received the award. In a statement, Teleperformance said the recognition is a testament to the company’s commitment not only to bring the global market to Cebu but also bring globally competitive Filipino talent to the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information