The prestigious Great Place to Work Institute has named Teleperformance in Athens, Greece, as the recipient of the 2017 Best Workplace award due to the company’s commitment in creating and maintaining a great work environment. The said award is determined by anonymous employee responses to the Great Place to Work Trust Index questionnaire, which focuses on the following perceptions of the workplace: trust within the organization (credibility, respect, fairness), pride, and camaraderie. Established in Greece in 1989, Teleperformance was the very first company to introduce Contact Center Outsourcing in the local market. It is also considered as one of the outsourcing companies that today excel in promoting diversity.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information