Offsourcing Philippines (OS) recently held its first Color Run, a fun run for a cause. OS Happiness Team Inc. ambassador Alfredo Mondido Jr. disclosed that the event was designed to promote gender equality and anti-discrimination while providing a healthy activity for most business process outsourcing employees. The activity was also a fund raiser to benefit the Mindanao Aids Advocate Association Inc., an organization that focuses on the empowerment of people living with human immunodeficiency virus (PLHIVs).
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information