Hundreds of Philippine employees of business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Teleperformance are giving back to the community by helping build houses in Silay City, Negros Occidental. The employees recently participated in the Gawad Kalinga’s annual homebuilding project, “Bayani Challenge”. The activity was aimed at promoting the spirit of volunteerism and teamwork among the company’s over 40,000 employees in the Philippines. This year’s project, Teleperformance’s fourth year to join the Bayani Challenge, had employees from Teleperformance Cebu and Bacolod joining other groups not just in building houses but also in painting classrooms and reaching out to a local community through gifts of school supplies for the children. The employees also help in health missions, sports programs, play therapies for children and disaster preparedness, among others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information