Teleperformance, a business process outsourcing (BPO) firm, has announced that it received a BBB long-term investment grade rating, the highest in the customer experience management industry, from Standard & Poor’s (S&P). The firm, which boasts thousands of employees in 80 countries including the Philippines, said the rating reflects its status as a global leader in the BPO industry. It added that the S&P believes the rating recognizes its leading position, client portfolio diversification, global geographic positioning, and the development of high value-added digital solutions. Teleperformance said these major factors enable the group to constantly deliver organic growth above the market average and rapidly lessen debt, which led to the purchase of Intelenet last year. The company had a consolidated income of EUR4.44bn (USD4.10bn) in 2018.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information