Teleperformance, one of the Philippines’ largest ICT-BPO companies, has teamed up with Globe Business for its wireline and wireless needs. Among the services that Globe Business will provide under the deal are Eline, Eline, MPLS, Direct Internet, BGIX (Burstable Internet), Data Center (Co-Location), Integrated Services for Digital Networks, Primary Rate Interface, Enhanced Managed Voice Solutions, to Mobile and TxtConnect. The partnership, according to Teleperformance, is important as the company seeks to continue to be dependable to ensure clients of a seamless and uninterrupted service. Teleperformance is one of the first business process-outsourcing (BPO) companies in the Philippines. It now has over 40,000 employees in the Philippines with 20 business sites all over the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information