Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance has reported a like-for-like revenue growth of 6.8% to USD1.87m in the first half of this year. The second quarter posted the highest growth at 8.2% as Teleperformance strengthened its global leadership position, notably in China, the Philippines, Brazil and Portugal. In H1, the outsourcing company added more than 8,000 workstations globally. Teleperformance said the English-speaking market and Asia-Pacific region accounted for 49% of consolidated revenue, while Continental Europe and MEA accounted for 27%. Ibero-Latin America accounted for 24%. The company continued to deploy its strategy of expanding worldwide by opening new facilities in H1 in China, the Philippines, and Australia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information