France-headquartered Teleperformance announced that it has raised USD250m from a senior unsecured debt issue. The fundraising took the form of a US private placement with institutional investors, and was carried out in two tranches: USD75m with a seven-year bullet maturity and a 3.92% coupon, and USD175m with a ten-year bullet maturity and a 4.22% coupon. Teleperformance said the proceeds will be used to repay a portion of the bank debt incurred in connection with the acquisition of LanguageLine Solutions LLC. Group Chief Financial Officer Olivier Rigaudy said Teleperformance is naturally as committed as ever to maintaining a balanced financial structure in order to ensure sustainable growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information