BPO firm Qualfon recently held a Christmas tree lighting ceremony at its Cebu contact center as a fundraiser for the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Hearts Children’s Home. The Christmas tree lighting also celebrated Qualfon’s expanded recruitment center. Qualfon employees purchased more than 100 Christmas tree ornaments and gave presents to children at the local orphanage. Qualfon will use monetary donations from the ornaments to purchase school supplies and augment the student’s school-related expenses for the month of December. Qualfon Cebu Site Director Steve Brown said Qualfon takes pride in its mission to be the best BPO and make people’s lives better.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information