Accenture Chairman and CEO Pierre Nanterme earned a total of USD18.5m in compensation this year, higher than last year’s USD15.8m. In a filing at the Securities and Exchange Commission, Accenture said Nanterme’s compensation this year is comprised of 74% long-term equity awards, 50% base compensation, 16% annual bonus, and 5% one-time discretionary cash bonus. The company said the compensation program for named executive officers is design to reward them for their overall contribution to company performance. Nanterme became chairman of Accenture’s Board of Directors in February 2013 and served as CEO since January 2011. Nanterme joined Accenture’s global management committee in 2006, and was group chief executive of our Financial Services operating group from September 2007 to December 2010.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information