Customer experience management firm Teleperformance announced that Teleperformance Digital Integrated Business Services (DIBS) has been recognized in three categories at the Asia Outsourcing Leadership Awards. Teleperformance DIBS won for Best Content Curation and Moderation Services as well as Best Digital and Chat Services Capability, and received a further award for Outsourcing Innovation of the Year. The recognition, according to Teleperformance Chairman and Group CEO Daniel Julien, reflects the “exceptional work” by the Teleperformance DIBS team to help keep online communities safe. Teleperformance has 300,000 employees, spread across 80 countries, who support billions of connections annually in 265 languages. Teleperformance DIBS President Bhupender Singh said the team takes content moderation to the next level by combining DIBS’s world-class technology, automation, and digital transformation services with Teleperformance’s push for “humanized and meaningful interactions”.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information