The Teleperformance men’s volleyball team and the Sykes women’s squad retained their unbeaten records after three weeks as they move to the semifinals of the 2017 Inter-BPO volleyball tournament. After scoring four victories in the past two weeks, Teleperformance added three more wins over the weekend as they beat Qualfon 25-23, 25-22 and Eperformax 25-6, 25-21 before winning via default over Author Solutions Inc., to top the men’s standings with a 7-0 (win-loss) card. Teleperformance will meet fourth seed Tech Mahindra which finished the eliminations with a 4-3 card in this weekend’s knockout semis battle. In the other men’s semis pairing, second-seed Convergys will take on third-seed Sykes which has a 4-3 slate. The Sykes women’s volleyball team led by four-time Cesafi champions Necca Rose Dela Llana and Sheila Bongo, were through with a 5-0 run for the top spot in the women’s division. Sykes will battle Qualfon in the knockout semis while the second-ranked Teleperformance, which ended the eliminations in second with a 4-1 mark, will take on Calltek.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information