Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance has received this year’s Frost & Sullivan 2016 Company of the Year Award for Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Leadership. The award was based on Frost & Sullivan’s recent competitive CSR analysis of the contact center outsourcing market. Frost & Sullivan analysts independently evaluated major industry BPO players on two key factors – Quality of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs and tangible Business / Customer CSR Impact – to determine the winner for the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Leadership Award. Since 2006, Teleperformance’s top management has brought teams together to aid those in need globally through its “Citizen of the World” (COTW) charitable activities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information