American outsourcing firm ePerformax is set to be the first business process management (BPM) locator in Palawan as it plans to open a center in Puerte Princesa City. This was revealed by Wilfredo Sa-a Jr, managing director at Cebu Educational Development Foundation for Information Technology (Cedfit). Sa-a said ePerformax will soon be opening in Puerto Princesa City in Palawan and Roxas City, Capiz. A number of BPO firms that have already established a presence in Cebu are also planning to expand outside of the city. Teleperformance, a big player in Cebu, already expanded in Cagayan de Oro City while eBusiness BPO is also headed for CDO, Sa-a said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information