Multi-channel outsourcing firm Teleserve has unveiled its new name and brand – Boomsourcing. Current Teleserve CEO Jacob Munns will continue his role in the new firm. While Teleserve primarily focused on outbound and inbound calls, Boomsourcing is representative of all the different ways that the company can help other companies outsource beyond just phone calls. The rebranding resulted from the need for the demand to incorporate more than just phone calls, but also provide other services such as virtual receptionists, sales and software development, the company said in a statement. Boomsourcing has offices in Utah, the Philippines and Mexico
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information