Outsourcing firm Telus International Philippines (TIP) fosters a diverse and inclusive working environment for its employees, which is expected to provide better customer service experience for its clients. TIP Vice President for Brand Marketing and Culture Warren Tait explained that the move is in line with the goal of Telus International, which is to make team members feel more valued. TIP said it wants its team members to express their individuality with confidence and encourages them by creating resource groups to foster this diversity. To do this, the multinational firm formed Spectrum and Connections Women’s Network, a community of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgenders.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information