The country’s Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) has urged returning overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) to enroll in courses related to Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) that the agency will be offering. TESDA’s deputy director general for operations, Alvin Feliciano, said enrollment for these courses will be on 5 to 6 April. Those who are 18 years old and above and have returned to the Philippines after working abroad are eligible for the short courses that TESDA is offering. Feliciano said the courses have been developed to provide returning OFWs with the opportunity to get back into the local workforce.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information