Global software exporter and outsourcing firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has signed a deal to lease one million sq ft of commercial space and turn it into offices, in what is considered as the largest single office transaction in India so far this year. TCS is leasing the space at the International Tech Park Bangalore from Ascendas-Singbridge Group, according to reports. TCS has planned a large recruitment drive to attract new headcount for the facility. The IT services firm has over 150 facilities across India and the total workforce of 280,000 employees. All the TCS locations put together are spread over 35 million sq ft area.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information