The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) is collaborating with the Department of Trade and Industry 7 to launch the Innovation Council of Cebu. This was revealed by CCCI president Melanie Ng in a recent forum at the University of the Philippines Cebu Campus. The council will support the innovation industry of Cebu, she said. Ng added that the Innovation Council of Cebu will be formed in coordination with key players in the medium and small enterprises industry, and Cebu’s innovation sector, such as digital markets, web developers and homegrown IT-BPO centers. Ng said further details about the council will be announced soon. The CCCI is holding the annual Cebu Business Month 2017 this June, with the theme “Step Up”.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information