Davao City continues to attract foreign investors, with two business process outsourcing (BPO) expressing interest to locate in the city. The Davao City Investment Promotions Center (DCIPC) said the two firms, whose names are withheld pending the official announcement, will be toured in the city separately. They will be brought to the different IT-enabled buildings in the city where BPO spaces are available. In Davao City, a total of 19,256 square metres are available space for IT-BPM companies as of Q1 of this year. Tholons recognized Davao City anew as one of the biggest movers in its 2016 annual survey of the top 100 outsourcing destinations in the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information