Philippine property developers Ayala Land and Araneta Properties have teamed up to build the 120-hectare Altarazza Town Center in Bulacan. The center is a mixed-use development with a residential component, a shopping mall, a hospital, a school, and office buildings for business process outsourcing firms. Ayala Land is spending P6.8bn over the next five years to develop Altarazza. Araneta Properties is also planning to develop a 140-hectare property in Caloocan City into a central business district. The company is also developing a 340-hectare property in Bulacan called Colinas Verdas in joint venture partnership with Sta. Lucia Inc.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information