American multinational mobile ride hail company Uber is reportedly setting up a global customer service center in Manila, according to BuzzFeed News. The global customer service center will serve several different markets globally and will house a team of customer support representatives and several people managers, according to the report. The Manila center will be one of the eight new centers announced by Uber. The other centers are in Phoenix, Arizona, Chicago, Illinois; Hyderabad, India; Krakow, Poland; Wuhan, China, Limerick, Ireland; and San Jose, Costa Rica. The company revealed to BuzzFeed News that it has still more US and international facilities planned.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information